Emergency Funding

The following funds are available to students experiencing immediate financial needs.

MSU Student Emergency Assistance Fund
This fund, managed by the MSU Division of Student Affairs and Services, allows MSU to assist students who are in need as a result of unexpected emergency situations such as the loss of a parent, an apartment fire, or a lost source of income that can pose a dire financial hardship for a student. The Student Emergency Assistance Fund can help ensure that students are able to continue their education while going through difficult times. For more information, contact Allyn R. Shaw, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs, or email a high-priority email to studentaffairs@msu.edu with the subject heading "Student Emergency Assistance."

Emergency Student Funding: RCAH Student Access Fund
This fund will provide emergency funding to RCAH students on a rolling basis, as needed. The goal of the fund is to be broadly applicable to best serve the most urgent of student needs. RCAH students requiring emergency funding should contact Marissa King, RCAH Director of Student Success and Advising.

Other Funding
To learn about scholarships, awards, and other forms of funding available to RCAH students, visit https://rcah.msu.edu/current-students/funding/index.html